Sunday 23 June 2013

Doily Obsession

I've always loved doilies. Not sure how or why...It may be from those times as a kid when I watched in fascination as my Grandma crocheted them. Or maybe I'm just a bit of a tea drinking doily loving nana.

Each one has a unique pattern, like a fingerprint, and was handmade with love by someone. There are so many uses for doilies these days - from fashion to jewellery, to gift wrapping to lighting - the list is endless.

So I've put together a collection of doily dreamcatchers that I have created, and a few inspiring doily uses and DIY's that I have found. Embrace your inner nana!













Jewellery Hanger (etsy.com)








Doily Necklace (http://ritainpalma.com/de/collections/02.php)








Logo (fuckyeahdoilies.tumblr.com)




Doily Lighting (spritefresh.blogspot.com)











Pot plant holder (bohemiangardens.tumblr.com)








Doily bowls (yenmag.net)




No comments:

Post a Comment